· Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering (Cum Laude) (University of the Witwatersrand)
· Master of Science in Construction Engineering and Project Management (Stanford University, USA)
· Master of Engineering in Construction Engineering and Project Management (Stanford University, USA)
· Bachelor of Commerce with Honours (University of South Africa)
· After passing
admission exams was admitted to the South African Institute of Chartered
Accountants. . CA(SA) (South African Institute of Chartered Accountants)
· Experienced Corporate Leader
· Chartered Accountant
· ICT Specialist
|Other professional positions|
Graeme is a Non-Executive Director and was appointed 15 December 2019.
Graeme Victor is a chartered accountant, an experienced corporate leader, and is an ICT specialist. He has led some of South Africa's top brands and founded his own company, Du Pont Telecom. He previously worked for Grant Thornton International as Chief Executive Consulting, Computicket as Managing Director, Vodacom as Managing Director of Vodac, Tiscali as Managing Director and Global Technology as Group Chief Executive Officer (on assignment). He is currently an ICT Consultant for Special Projects for the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA) and is Group Chief Executive Officer for Du Pont Telecom.