· Master of Public Management (Public and Development Management), University of the Witwatersrand
· Post Graduate Diploma in Project Management, Cranefield College South Africa
· Post Graduate Diploma in Management, University of the Witwatersrand
· Bachelor of Science, Post Graduate Diploma in Management from the University of the Witwatersrand
· Bachelor of Science Degree from the University of the North
· Public transport
· Property development
· Business development
· Agricultural development
· Land restitution
· Project management
· Stakeholder management
· Public relations and communication
|Other governing body positions
|Other professional positions
· Chairman of the Social and Ethics Committee
· Member of the Board Economic Regulation Committee
· Member of the Board Investment Committee
· Member of the Information and Communication Technology Governance Committee
· Member of the Remuneration and Nominations Committee
Chairman of Precinct 2A Investments SOC Ltd
• WealthSmith Property
• NIEP Invesments trading as Sodika Group
• Managing director, N4 Logistics
Irvin Phenyane was appointed as an Independent Non-Executive Director of the Board of Airports Company South Africa with effect from 1 September 2018.
Irvin has experience and expertise in Aviation, Public Transport, Property Development, Cargo, Tourism, Education, Sports, Business Development, Agricultural Development, Land Restitution, Transformation, Project Management, Stakeholder Management, Public Relations, and Communication.
From 2011 to date he has been the Managing Director: N4 Logistics and Director: Recital Corporation. Prior to these positions, he was the Managing Director for South African Transport Solutions N4 and he has provided aviation and transport consulting services to various airports and FIFA and the taxi industry, among others. From June 2001 to August 2008 he was the Business Development Manager for Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport. In June 2000 to June 2001 he joined ABB Airports as a project manager. He was the Deputy Director in the Mpumalanga Government and he held various positions, namely, Communication Head: Department of Arts, Sports and Recreation, Strategic Planning and Research in the Premier's Office, New University Project Management and Transformation Project Manager in the Premier's Office. Irvin has served as Provincial Secretary for the National Education Coordinating Committee in the Social Sector from January 1993 to May 1995.
From 2011 to 2015 he served as a member of International Air Services Council.