The following airports are permitted to operate for essential domestic travel:
- O.R. Tambo International Airport
- Cape Town International Airport
- King Shaka International Airport
- Bram Fischer International Airport
- Port Elizabeth International Airport
- Upington International Airport
Please note that international travel has not resumed yet with the exception of repatriation flights, technical, medical and cargo flights. There is no timeline available when commercial international is expected to resume.
Please note that it is the passenger's responsibility to ensure you have the required document in terms of level 3 regulations, PRIOR TO purchasing the ticket. You will be turned away if you cannot produce this document, regardless of whether you have a ticket.
Domestic travel mandatory questionnaire
Passengers may download and print this form at home to allow for faster processing at the airports. Please note this is a mandatory questionnaire that forms part of the screening process.