· Bachelor of Commerce Accounting (University of KwaZulu-Natal) · Certificate in the Theory of Accounting (University of University of KwaZulu-Natal)
· Qualification Examination 1(QE 1) (South African Institute of Chartered Accountants)
· Advanced Certificate in Auditing (University of Johannesburg and South African Institute of Chartered Accountants)
· Public Practice Examination (Independent Regulatory Board for Auditors)
· Chartered Accountant – South Africa (South African Institute of Chartered Accountants)
· South African Institute of Chartered Accountants Assessor (South African Institute of Chartered Accountants)
Kemira Esterhuizen is a Non-Executive Director and was appointed 17 December 2019.
Kemira has experience and expertise in auditing and tax consulting in various industries, including the motor, tertiary education, financial services, technology, automotive, beverages, tobacco and entertainment industries.
From 2011 to 2015 she worked for PricewaterhouseCoopers, initially as an audit associate and later as a tax and international trade manager. In 2015, she joined the University of Johannesburg as a Senior Lecturer in auditing and internal control as well as taxation.